In this section you will find stretching advice
for martial arts, artistic gymnastics and fitness training. Here is a short list of all types of stretching,
beginning with the one causing least muscle soreness:
- Static Passive Stretching - can
be applied daily.
- Static Active Stretching - can be applied
- Most Dynamic Stretching Techniques -
can be applied 4 or 5 times per week.
- Dynamic Ballistic
Stretching - can be applied 3 to 4 times per week.
Stretching - can be applied 3 times per week. Not for growing
- PNF-Stretching Techniques - should not be applied
more then 3 times per week. Not for growing children.
Stretches & Exercises
- Hamstring Stretches
- Quadiceps & Hip Stretches
- Calf & Foot Stretches
- Back & Neck Stretches
- Chest & Shoulder Stretches
- Arm Stretches
- Workout Plans
- Also find stretches in the yoga section.
- Warm up at least 5 minutes before stretching.
- Learn about PNF streching.