Muay Thai Videos
Muay Thai (มวยไทย) is also referred to the "Art of Eight Limbs" because you fight with your fists, your feet, your elbows and your knees. I taped most of the video instruction on here with
Muay Thai Santai from Chiang Mai Thailand. More detailed, animated instruction can be found on the Muay Thai main page.
- Basics & Footwork
- Punching (Chok)
- Elbow (Ti Sok)
- Kicking (Te)
- Knee (Ti Khao)
- Clinch / Neck Wrestling (Chap Kho)
- Defense & Applications
- Start with the basic steps, the learn the punches, the elbows strikes, knee strikes and kicks.
- Most of the exercises should be practiced in front of a mirror at the beginning.
- Always run a few miles or jump rope before you start training.
- For more detailed and interactive instructions, check out our animated Muay Thai section.