Wushu Fan Yao - Arm Fan Video
This video shows how to do a wushu arm fan. In Chinese (Mandarin) this is called "Fan Yao". The arm fan is a basic wushu warm-up exercise and should be done somewhen between the kicks and the
wushu jumps. Also check out the animated wushu section or go back to wushu videos main.
- What's important about this exercise is that you keep looking straight forward the whole time (also during the turn). Focus on a point in front of you and then swing your arms in a vertical layer.
- Fully extend your arms and keep them aligned while you turn around.
- Balance and speed are very important.
- In this Video: Song Long Yong - Song Jiang Wushu School
- Team: School Team 1 - Song Jiang Wushu School
- Coach: Wang Guang Ming
- Taped by: Mavi