- This is how you stretch the right side of your chest. To stretch the left side, simply do the whole thing the other way around.
- Stand upright and put your right hand on a wall or grab something a bit over shoulder height. The back of your hands should point away from the wall and your elbow has to be fully extended.
- To stretch your chest, turn your upper body away from the wall. Make sure you keep your arm straight and don't move too fast.
- If you turn your hand around, biceps is stretched instead of the chest.
- This chest stretch is not designed for ballistic stretches, isometric and PNF stretches.